Install MyDrive Connect – TomTom is a popular name for navigation and GPS devices. You can add maps of various regions and country for the navigation purpose while traveling to those places. However, these maps and devices require updates and for that, you need an application.
TomTom MyDrive Connect is an application available for Windows and Mac. MyDrive Connect is used to update the TomTom devices and application. Furthermore, you can use this application to manage the TomTom devices as well.
In order to start with this application, you need to install TomTom MyDrive Connect on your computer device. This application is available for free for both Windows and Mac. Moreover, if you are facing any issue with the TomTom, feel free to contact TomTom Support.
To Avoid Any Errors, Check System Requirements
It is important to fulfill the minimum system requirements for every application. Otherwise, you might face issues while using them on your device.
Here are the minimum system requirements for the TomTom MyDrive Connect:
- Windows 7 and above
- Mac OS X 10.7 or above (Only Intel-based devices)
- Minimum RAM requirement is 2GB
- Keep 25 GB Disk Space available at all times.
- Use a device with a good display quality
- A high-speed secured internet connection required
Update your device according to these requirements before installing the TomTom application. In case, you are still facing problem while using the TomTom application, feel free to contact the TomTom Support. A team of the technicians is 24/7 available to assist you with the issues that you are facing.
Steps to Install MyDrive Connect On Windows
To get TomTom application on your Windows device, you can follow these steps and get it working:
- Check the internet connection on your Windows device and then launch a web browser of your choice.
- Now go to TomTom.com on your web browser and click on Updates button on the header section.
- After that, choose to MyDrive Connect button on the right option panel.
- You will be taken to support page, here click on “Download for Windows” button.
- After that, an automatic download will start on your web browser, let this download finish.
- Navigate to downloaded setup files and run them on your computer device.
- The installer will ask for your permission to run on your computer. Provide the required permission
- Now follow the on-screen instructions on your computer in order to install MyDrive Connect.
In case you are getting any issue with the steps to install the application, feel free to contact TomTom Support to troubleshoot the issues that you are facing.
Steps to Install MyDrive Connect On Mac
As we have discussed, MyDrive Connect is also available for Mac devices. Here are the steps that you can follow:
- Launch a web browser of your choice on your Mac device.
- Now on the URL section, type “tomtom.com” and hit the enter key.
- Click on Updates button at the header section on your screen. And then choose to MyDrive Connect.
- You will be redirected to support page of the TomTom, here choose to Download for Mac.
- The browser will ask for your permission to download the setup files on your computer.
- Download the setup files for the application for TomTom Update.
- Once done, navigate to the downloaded setup files and run the setup files.
- The installer will start, now follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation process.
Once done, you have MyDrive Connect installed on your device. You can start adding TomTom device and update them. For guided steps for TomTom Update, feel free to reach out to us.